Sunday, August 22, 2010

Top 5 movies

Here is the list of my top 5 movies.  List doesn't need to go necessarily in that order.
1. Inception
2. The Godfather
3. The Lord of the Rings
4. Shutter Island
5. Iron Man

I choose Inception because movie have unique and interesting story. I haven't seen any similiar movie. I like this movie because it makes you to think about it. You need to connect some things, not just stare at big screen without using a brain for a two and a half hour. I also wrote about movie Inception few posts before.
I like Godfather because it shows us life of an mafia in past century.  Unique story that shows us life of one Mafia family through few generations. I like all three parts of Godfather.
 The Lord of the Rings is great adventure with all that different races placed in one movie: hobbits, humans, elves, dwarfs, wizards, ents, trolls, orcs and others. And with Peter Jackson as director, movie has to be fabulous.
I placed Shutter Island on my list because it left an impression on me. All that mystery and human psychology created a great story.
An the last, but not less important movie is Iron Man. Iron Man is not the classic story about the superhero with superpowers. He was a major arms producer that had the technology and inteligence to create Iron Man suit. It's not something impossible, all this will probably be possible in the near future . Well, not maybe near future, but it will be possible. All that, combined with a bunch of special effects and good story puts Iron Man on my list of top 5 movies.

What's your top 5 list of movies and why?

3 comments:

  1. Hey this is "LittleAsianJ" from the coffeeshop. I like your blog. I'm a huge movie fanatic. Worked in a DVD store and all. I actually am attempting this year to watch 100 movies, I have done 76 so far.

    Inception is definitely one of my top films.
    However, top five (don't judge me):

    1. Gone with the Wind
    2. Closer
    3. Moulin Rouge
    4. Saw
    5. Battle Royale

    If you want, my blog's at:
    http://ohsofattening.blogspot.com/
    Focuses mostly on food but I will randomly have "My mom is SO asian" tales and so forth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I won't judge you because of your choice of top 5 movies. Everyone has their own taste in films :)

    And good luck in your attempt to watch 100 movies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well its always hard be coming done to make a list of your best movies, but i think you really did a good gob.

    ReplyDelete