Saturday, July 31, 2010

Summer Holidays

Only one month of summer holidays is left and after that another school year starts again. I don't like school so much but at home it can be so boring sometimes. When school year is at the end, you can't wait that summer holidays finally come. And when they finally come, I usually relax from school first two or three weeks, I'm going to vacation and I'm enjoying without school and obligations. But after some time it can become really boring at home, especially if all your friends went on vacations at sea or mountains, so you don't have nobody to hang out with. But I think that even this situation is better than be at school or work, right?

My question for you is what are you doing during summer holidays? Do you spend it at home, do you go on vacation or maybe you work?

2 comments:

  1. Right now I'm in NYC on vacation. I can't wait to go back to school and see all my friends. I miss them. Lolz. Nice blog. I'm following you and feel free to follow me as well!
    -Jodie
    PS: Why don't you go somewhere? o.O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I was at sea for few days, but that's it. Rest of holidays (for about two months) I'm at home.

    ReplyDelete