Thursday, August 12, 2010

Dream Job

Hello, I have been on sea last weekend, again, and I didn't had internet there. I enjoyed there, and I rested a bit from technology.

Soon I will have to decide which collage I will attend. I think that this is big decision because after you finish collage you will probably work that job for the rest of your life, or at least few years. I still don't have clear idea to which collage I should go. I don't think that any collage is to hard, just you need to pick right one and finish it.

What is your dream job, or job that you would like to work in your life?

2 comments:

  1. Ever see "No Reservations" with Anthony Bourdain?
    Yea, that.

    Eating while globetrotting.
    Even if that means I have to put some balls in my mouth once in a while. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you realize that "collage" is an art technique involving gluing pieces of paper with images on them onto a larger sheet of paper?

    I think that you intend to go to college.

    ReplyDelete